Prime Cattle Country – Irrigation – Lifestyle
Productivity and amenities are features of this Mid North Coast cattle grazing enterprise. Capable of running 100 cows + calves with the added security of Gloucester River frontage, irrigation, improved pastures and a 42” rainfall, “Coonawarra” is your complete cattle farm. Located just 30 minutes from town with a homestead and second cottage, set of steel cattle yards, machinery shedding, new irrigation infrastructure and well fenced.
“Coonawarra” is a fully productive gem located on one of the safest rivers on the mid north coast. It offers opportunities for both the family farmer or a tourism enterprise mix due to its amenities and size.
The Gloucester region is renowned for its cattle production, rainfall and rivers, but is also well located just 3 hours north of Sydney and 1 hour from the coast and has become a real tourist destination in recent times.
• 2.4 km frontage to Gloucester River
• New pump & irrigator
• 25 acres under soft hose irrigation
• 69ML irrigation licenses
• 2 houses
• Steel machinery shed with power
• Set of large steel cattle yards with crush and race
• Currently carrying 100 cows + followers.
• Weatherboard homestead with recent new roof
• Verandah on 2 sides
• 4 bedrooms plus office
• Updated kitchen & bathroom
• Air conditioner in main bedroom
• Wood fire
• Satellite NBN
• Double car garage with shower & toilet
• Shaded by massive fig trees
• 2 bedroom
• Modern kitchen and bathroom
• Open fireplace
• Polished floor boards
• Satellite NBN
• BBQ area
• 2nd Outside shower
• 2 x rainwater tanks
Peter Markey – Bowe & Lidbury Gloucester
0418 633 060
Chris Malone – Ray White Sydney
0401 968 447